If you like what you read, consider donating to help me support my family.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Plans for the Immediate Future

Ok, I have promised myself - and then admittedly not kept my promise, sigh! - that I was GOING to finish at least one of the unfinished stories currently on my blog before posting anything new. Those of you keeping track may have noticed that I just finished Willing Slave. Unfortunately, this doesn't count since I was actually referring to Diamond Elf or Amadea and the Divinity Blade. I REALLY want to finish both of them before moving on! Diamond Elf is SO close. I've got just one more chapter and the Epilogue to write, so I want to get it done with already, but I think Chelindra is being stubborn because she refuses to speak to me, lol!

As for Amadea, I have a vague idea how I plan to end her story, but I'm really not sure how to get there, so I don't know how much is left to write. FEAR NOT! If I do manage to get Diamond Elf finished - or even if I don't, heh heh - I have a couple other stories ready to post.

Even better, these are already finished, so there shouldn't be any excessive waiting between chapters :-) Have a happy day!
Roxanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and encourage everyone to comment... except spammers and bots. So, I am sorry that I have to require moderation, but I've now officially got 10 times more comments from spammers than real people. Thank you for your comment and have a happy day :-)

Charts and Readings

Choose