If you like what you read, consider donating to help me support my family.

Monday, January 16, 2012

Dear Aaliyah

Dear Aaliyah, you were born in January of 1979 while I was born in October. You became a famous singer and actress, and then died far too soon. I was not your biggest fan, but I still miss you and wonder how big a star you could have become.

You were so beautiful!
So awesome
So powerful, lol!
It's not the anniversary of your death or anything like that, but I have been listening to my favorite song by you over and over, and I just felt like saying hi :-) Fyi, LOVE the dress at the end!
I hope your afterlife/next life has been a good one :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and encourage everyone to comment... except spammers and bots. So, I am sorry that I have to require moderation, but I've now officially got 10 times more comments from spammers than real people. Thank you for your comment and have a happy day :-)

Charts and Readings

Choose