If you like what you read, consider donating to help me support my family.

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Mirror of Dreams - Extras: Chapter 22

I know y'all are wondering what exactly Lady Leeza could have possible made for Kaitlynn's wedding dress. I describe it in the book the best I can, but words are shockingly insufficient when it comes to describing what something looks like, lol! So, here's a pic that is pretty darn close :-)

Except that the version that Lady Leeza made is clearly see through, lol! And has little red rose buds along the top hem :-)


And then, when the wedding starts, Kaitlynn bursts into song :-D


The first song sounds a bit depressing for a wedding, so she sings a far more hopeful one :-)

I just love this song!!!

 I hope y'all enjoyed this extra :-D
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and encourage everyone to comment... except spammers and bots. So, I am sorry that I have to require moderation, but I've now officially got 10 times more comments from spammers than real people. Thank you for your comment and have a happy day :-)

Charts and Readings

Choose