If you like what you read, consider donating to help me support my family.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A Letter to My Friend

I had a dream about you again. I know it's been years, but I still worry about you. I think about you all of the time; wondering how you are doing and if you're happy. The more time that passes, the more I get this nagging feeling that you could really use a friend to talk to. I think I could stop dwelling on you if I just knew that you were doing okay and were happy. I sincerely hope that you are well.

3 comments:

  1. Maybe it's time to reach out and make sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried sending a letter to his last known address, and it came back to me. Plus, he is not online at all because I have searched for him several times, and nothing comes up that is actually him. The next time my car is working and I go visit my mom, I plan to drop in on HIS mom just to chat. I've kept in touch with her over the years, and I give her my information so that he can contact me, but he never does. Part of me is scared to death that he just doesn't want anything to do with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww, that's really sad. I hope you can get in touch with him, and assure yourself he's okay, at least. Maybe his mom would be willing to confirm his okayness?

    ReplyDelete

I welcome and encourage everyone to comment... except spammers and bots. So, I am sorry that I have to require moderation, but I've now officially got 10 times more comments from spammers than real people. Thank you for your comment and have a happy day :-)

Charts and Readings

Choose