If you like what you read, consider donating to help me support my family.

Saturday, May 4, 2013

My Boop Background

I admit it, somewhere over the years, I have become a fan of Betty Boop. I think it's because they dress the icon up in just about everything - much like they do Barbie - only I'm not sure why I love Betty and not Barbie, lol!

Anyway, a while back, I ran across this pic, and now it's my background :-)

Mind you, I do not own this pic. I did not create it, but I also don't know who did. I like the artwork, but I do have one bone to pick about it... It looks like Betty has no chest!!! She's a curvy girl, not a washboard, lol!

Here's another sexy vampire to brighten your day :-)








This one I DO know where it came from, so let me share that link with you: DeviantArt

Have a happy day :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and encourage everyone to comment... except spammers and bots. So, I am sorry that I have to require moderation, but I've now officially got 10 times more comments from spammers than real people. Thank you for your comment and have a happy day :-)

Charts and Readings

Choose