If you like what you read, consider donating to help me support my family.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Singing in the Shower

Ok, not really, but in Jumpin' Jupiter part 4, Jasna is asked to sing, so she closes her eyes, turns her back, and pretends that she's in her shower singing. Here's the song she sings:

Then, she's asked to sing another song, and here's what she sings:

Both are songs that I love because I sound relatively decent while singing them, lol! Also, for creep, I feel that the lyrics could somewhat apply to me, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and encourage everyone to comment... except spammers and bots. So, I am sorry that I have to require moderation, but I've now officially got 10 times more comments from spammers than real people. Thank you for your comment and have a happy day :-)

Charts and Readings

Choose