If you like what you read, consider donating to help me support my family.

Thursday, October 11, 2012

My 425th post!

I am considering adding a page to my blog to list my top 10 all time best posts. I don't mean the ones that have been read the most or have been commented on the most - because those tend to be the whiny or inane posts for some reason, lol! What I want is to have a page to list my actual best work because - now that I have 425 posts - there's a LOT to sort through!

I have added pages over the last couple of months to somewhat organize my content, BUT not everyone has the time or interest to go through, browse, and then choose one to start with. SO I want to give them a nice easy list to look through.

The problem is that what I think are my top 10 best posts might be very different that what my ACTUAL top 10 best posts are, lol! SO, I want all of your opinions! Right here in the comments, PLEASE list the 10 you think are my all time best. I prefer number 1 to be the best, but you can count up or down as you like. Meaning that if you want to count down from 10 to 1 - saving the best for last, go ahead and do so, but if you'd prefer to list the best first, then do that :-D

This is going to take me a while to finish writing, but I'm going to try to come up with what I think are my 10 best posts. NOTE: I do mean this literally. Maybe you think Tsuki! in general was weird, but you liked chapter 5. It's okay to say this. For example:

#5 - Tsuki! Chapter 5 (the rest were only so so, but chapter 5 rocked!)

Now I have to go back and reread Tsuki! Chapter 5, lol! Knowing my luck it'll be the worst one of the entire book, lmao...

Ok, so...

 - Stolen Week
 - The Crazy Adventures of Shannon Hannigan
 - Butterfly
 - The Alliance - Chapter 2
 - Cameron
 - Amadea - the chapter where Zephy steps on the scale and is found worthy :-D
 - Cheri - the whole book! (So far...)
 - Shahi - her entire story line, which has actually been removed from my blog and is part of my book The Ambassador of Pleasure :-D
 - Cursed - the chapter in which Caleb and Jolyn go dancing (little pink floaty hearts...)
 - Diamond Elf - the entire story. Maybe I actually like the side story Jasmine's story better though...

OH CRAP!!! I can't decide on which order they should go in! They all seem like they either fit in the number 1 or the number 2 spot, grr...

ANYWAY, what are your thoughts? Which ones do you think are the best? Thanks in advance for all your help :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and encourage everyone to comment... except spammers and bots. So, I am sorry that I have to require moderation, but I've now officially got 10 times more comments from spammers than real people. Thank you for your comment and have a happy day :-)

Charts and Readings

Choose