If you like what you read, consider donating to help me support my family.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

My Newest Top

I could have posted this straight to my Facebook, but since I now know how to post pics on my blog, I decided to do it here, lol!
This is the Pineapple Lace Tunic I just made. I purposely made it a size or two too small because I like my tops to be tight, and I know it will stretch. I plan to make another in the future that fits the way it is "supposed" to, lol.


It really does look better in person!

I am currently in the midst of making another top. This one is meant to be a tank to wear under all these lacy openwork tops I keep making, BUT I decided to use a bigger hook to obtain the correct gauge, and so the natural "holes" in the pattern are turning out a bit bigger than intended, oops, lol! Doesn't matter, the top is still going to look great. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and encourage everyone to comment... except spammers and bots. So, I am sorry that I have to require moderation, but I've now officially got 10 times more comments from spammers than real people. Thank you for your comment and have a happy day :-)

Charts and Readings

Choose