If you like what you read, consider donating to help me support my family.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

That's so Naughty!

From time to time, it is normal to fight with our hubbies, right? And then what do we do? We call our BFF of course! As a result, our BFF's may hear more about the bad side of hubbies than the good. Even so, we can still tell a good guy from a bad guy.

Guess what, I'm not talking about my hubby, lol! My BFF's hubby is a man that I like by default because he is married to my BFF, and I do not dislike him. In fact, I am not around him enough to form a bond of friendship, or enmity. To me, he's a guy - more good than bad - who has a strong will, and unique opinions.

While talking with my BFF recently, I said, "Man! I wish I could trade places with you for a week, just so I could fight with your hubby, lol!" This may or may not come as a surprise, but I have a strong will, and unique opinions myself, and my opinions just so happen to clash with his. The fights between us would wake the neighbors, summon the police, and be pretty darn fun, I think.

Then, the conversation turned to a dream I had told her about that I'd had more than a year ago, in which I was in bed with her hubby and we were having a good old time. I have to say that in my dream, he was awesome and so fun in bed. There was even bondage involved... I was the bound one, lol! I have no idea if it's true in real life that he's kinky in bed, because while we BFF's talk about sex a lot, it's a bit hard to judge a person's skill from a conversation.

I have to admit that the possibility that fights between us could potentially lead to the fulfillment of the dream I had it part of the reason I wish I could trade places with my BFF. This conversation sparked another interesting dream, and yep, my curiosity is piqued. I know it would never happen in real life, but it's certainly fun to think about, lol! Vivre le doux reve!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and encourage everyone to comment... except spammers and bots. So, I am sorry that I have to require moderation, but I've now officially got 10 times more comments from spammers than real people. Thank you for your comment and have a happy day :-)

Charts and Readings

Choose