If you like what you read, consider donating to help me support my family.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

The stories I write

On Amazon, I can publish short stories, such as novella's, but if I want to make any money off of them, I should really stick to publishing novels. On Literotica, I can publish short stories, but the characters all have to be at least 18, which sucks because some of my best stories have underage characters! Sigh...

I get way better feedback from Literotica, but I like Amazon better. So in all of this, why should I continue to post to my blog? I'll tell ya... because I can post the awesome stories where the characters AREN'T yet 18. Such as Butterfly. Now, all I need to figure out is how to create a page on my blog where I can organize all my stories and give brief descriptions of them. I think that would help a newcomer looking for something to read find something they like :-)

1 comment:

I welcome and encourage everyone to comment... except spammers and bots. So, I am sorry that I have to require moderation, but I've now officially got 10 times more comments from spammers than real people. Thank you for your comment and have a happy day :-)

Charts and Readings

Choose