If you like what you read, consider donating to help me support my family.

Friday, December 23, 2011

My New Background

Gryffin positively insisted that I post a new background on my computer because the one with Lina and Zelgadis kissing just freaked him out, lol! I have a whole folder of backgrounds to choose from, but I wanted something different. I wanted an Angel of some sort. So I went online to search, and here's what I found :-)


I saw this and went, "Woohoohoo!" It'll be my background until I decide I want something new, heeheehee.

Then, I remembered that a while back ago, my friend Tas sent me an awesome pic that I meant to post right away, but forgot. Here it is :

Here's the caption she sent with it: "A visible aura slowly surrounded her until it appeared that she was literally on fire..."Very cool :-D

2 comments:

  1. That 'caption' was a line from one of your stories - Diamond Elf, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I was hoping someone else would catch that :-D

    ReplyDelete

I welcome and encourage everyone to comment... except spammers and bots. So, I am sorry that I have to require moderation, but I've now officially got 10 times more comments from spammers than real people. Thank you for your comment and have a happy day :-)

Charts and Readings

Choose