If you like what you read, consider donating to help me support my family.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Canon

I seriously LOVE Trans-Siberian Orchestra! They are almost - but not quite - the only Christmas music I will listen to, and their non Christmas music is even better! This is the band/orchestra that kick-started my love of all things classical :-)

Here's my current favorite song by them:


And then there is this, which I think is probably a song loved by just about everyone.

Have a happy winter solstice/yule AND a merry Christmas everyone!

3 comments:

  1. My sister took me to see them in concert once! It was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE to go to their concert! I've only ever been to like 3 concerts in my life, and there's nothing like music so loud that it literally vibrates your chest and opens all your chakras, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too love TSO. I would love to see them in concert, but I don't really have anyone to go with. Most of the people I know are far away from me, and the one that I would normally go with, my mom, probably wouldn't like the rocky flavor of TSO. Thanks for the pretties though.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome and encourage everyone to comment... except spammers and bots. So, I am sorry that I have to require moderation, but I've now officially got 10 times more comments from spammers than real people. Thank you for your comment and have a happy day :-)

Charts and Readings

Choose