If you like what you read, consider donating to help me support my family.

Monday, February 13, 2017

Morning Sickness - A Drabble

Draco woke up in a rather pleasant mood. He stretched and yawned before rolling over to find Harry and hopefully take care of some morning wood. Only Harry wasn't in bed.
With a disappointed sigh, Draco got out of bed and padded to their en suite bathroom. He immediately found Harry, who was draped over the toilet having an unpleasant conversation with it about the fact that he was pregnant. This sight churned Draco's stomach a little, but he was able to ignore his discomfort to focus on being sympathetic.
Until Harry heaved up something to add to the toilet. Draco had less than a second to conjure up a bucket before he vomited. When he was done, he sat on the bathroom floor and pressed a hand to his roiling stomach. He wasn't even the pregnant one!
Harry heaved again and Draco added more to his bucket. When he was done, he took a few deeply calming breaths. Then he glared at Harry.I blame you...”

2 comments:

  1. Wait what?!?!

    I have to find time to see where this all started.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As far as I know, you've read it all. It started with Who's Shagging Draco Malfoy, moved onto Who's in Harry's Bed, then they were in the library/dungeon, there was a drabble in which Harry thought Draco was asking to marry him, and now this :-D

      Delete

I welcome and encourage everyone to comment... except spammers and bots. So, I am sorry that I have to require moderation, but I've now officially got 10 times more comments from spammers than real people. Thank you for your comment and have a happy day :-)

Charts and Readings

Choose