If you like what you read, consider donating to help me support my family.

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Another Sunday Night Photoshoot

Why do we always end up doing the naughty stuff on Sunday? Lol! 

Okay well someone asked me to post a couple more of the pics that I took on this past Sunday night, and while some of them are a bit TOO nude for me to want to post anywhere online, some of them I actually am comfortable with sharing... Just so long as you understand that there is nudity involved :-)

WARNING: THIS POST CONTAINS NUDITY, DO NOT SCROLL DOWN IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY NUDITY, DO NOT READ MY BLOG AT ALL IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY NUDITY!!!

I'll start this post out with a pic of me fully clothed because I'm pretty with my clothes on too, lol!

This was a simple test shoot to check the lighting, but it turned out pretty good :-)
I'm going to work into the nudity slowly to give y'all time to prepare, lol! Remember, you will be seeing rolls of fat, lol

An unplanned shot of Blizzard the Snake :-)

He apparently liked my necklace, although my husband says he just wanted a better view of my ladies, lol!
Okay, I know at least a couple of you are protesting: Stop editing out the ladies, damnit! You tease!
So here's another shot of the same pic that shows quite clearly that I am not joking when I say that my breasts hang down to my knees, lol!


The next pic is of my and a different snake - also topless :-)

Rubix the Corn Snake :-)

Now that you've seen me topless, I have a couple others I like that don't have a snake to distract y'all, lol!

It's a FRANKENSWEATER! I was so damn excited!

I love the expression on my face :-)
And that's all for now. I do have a couple more pics that I might post later on, BUT they feature someone else in a state of undress, and I have to get permission from her first before I can even think about posting them. It's called consent, ya know?

Have a happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and encourage everyone to comment... except spammers and bots. So, I am sorry that I have to require moderation, but I've now officially got 10 times more comments from spammers than real people. Thank you for your comment and have a happy day :-)

Charts and Readings

Choose