If you like what you read, consider donating to help me support my family.

Monday, May 19, 2014

Dandelion Wine Update

In 2013, I started a batch of Dandelion Wine using the recipe I've posted before. Only, when it was time to bottle it, I happened to have a bottle from a gourmet maple syrup that had a cinnamon stick in it, so I thought, what the hey, bottle some of it in that. Tonight, for my anniversary, I opened that bottle and we drank some. It was FAR too sweet for me, but it had a really nice cinnamon flavor to it. I think I am going to do it again on purpose :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and encourage everyone to comment... except spammers and bots. So, I am sorry that I have to require moderation, but I've now officially got 10 times more comments from spammers than real people. Thank you for your comment and have a happy day :-)

Charts and Readings

Choose