If you like what you read, consider donating to help me support my family.

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Progress on my second skirt

Just a quick post today. I am making a second 25 yard skirt to layer and contrast with the first one, and I'm using a slightly different technique on this one. On the first, each row was the same length until I got to official sections where I planned to decrease the size of the row, but this one I've decided to decrease EVERY row so that the skirt gets easier and easier to crochet as I go along AND I'm saving quite a bit of yarn over the first version. I hope that I will end up with enough left over to make the top I want to go with the skirt :-)

Here' a progress pic :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and encourage everyone to comment... except spammers and bots. So, I am sorry that I have to require moderation, but I've now officially got 10 times more comments from spammers than real people. Thank you for your comment and have a happy day :-)

Charts and Readings

Choose