If you like what you read, consider donating to help me support my family.

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Libra

Here are a few pics that are dedicated to Libras. Since I am a Libra, I naturally love them :-)

Here a picture that captures our crazy war-like side when we're tired of trying to make peace and please everyone, lol!


Here's a pic that is supposed to show our motherly side, and how warm and caring we can be :-)


This is actually a pic of Libra and Pisces, which is funny because my hubby is a Pisces :-)



 Here's a little cutie Libra that just makes me want to hug her and squeeze her and hold her tight :-)


Another pic show the Libran dark side, heh heh heh heh heh...

 And here is my absolute favorite Libra pic :-D


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and encourage everyone to comment... except spammers and bots. So, I am sorry that I have to require moderation, but I've now officially got 10 times more comments from spammers than real people. Thank you for your comment and have a happy day :-)

Charts and Readings

Choose