If you like what you read, consider donating to help me support my family.

Monday, June 25, 2012

Jumpin' Jupiter! II

II

Three months later, the sheer monotony had gotten to almost everyone. As a result, Jasna and some of the other women decided to see if the hydroponics area would actually work. If it did, they'd at least have some fresh vegetables to go with their vacuum sealed and nearly unpalatable rations.
Having stocked the ship for a maiden voyage crew of at least 50 people, they had plenty of food to last the five years. The ship was intended to pop around the universe for several years after all, so feeding 30 people wasn't a problem. So long as one didn't mind eating meals prepared up to ten years ahead of time...
The women chatted aimlessly as they tended to the sprouts.
Ugh! I miss my husband!” Dana, a scientist specializing in deep space communications, announced.
Me too,” a different woman agreed, referring to her own husband.
Mary simply nodded, unconsciously twisting the wedding ring adorning her left ring finger.
Kayleigh hung her head. “My boyfriend broke up with me. He texted to tell me that he simply couldn't wait five years for me to return, and oh – by the way – he's sleeping with my sister and they're expecting a baby.”
Men are scum!” Lana spat in disgust.
That's not true!” Dana protested. “Most men are wonderful, it's just that it's so much easier to judge them all by the horrid actions of a very few.”
Jasna nodded in agreement, but otherwise remained silent.
I miss having sex!” A woman who Jasna could never remember her name blurted out. “I used to love meeting my boyfriend at random times of the day for a quickie!”
So, pick a new partner,” Jasna suggested, her attention focused on the plugged water pipe in front of her.
The woman gasped as if scandalized. “I would never betray my boyfriend like that!”
Sorry,” Jasna apologized. “I didn't mean to imply you would. I simply figured that you could text him with the suggestion that – due to the unusual circumstances – you both agree to see other people until you can be together again. It's not fair to either gender to be expected to wait five years to have sex again.”
Maybe not,” Dana half agreed. “But it is part of my marriage vows, and I take them very seriously.”
Jasna nodded with a reassuring smile. “I understand.” She looked around for a particular tool, but didn't find it. “This pipe needs to be fixed, so I'm going to go find someone with a better understanding of plumbing.”
Try asking Richard. He's from a family of plumbers, as I understand it.”
Jasna nodded then gave a little wave as she walked away. When they thought she couldn't hear them anymore, Kayleigh harrumphed.
I really like Jasna, but damn! She's giving us advice on our sex lives when I highly doubt she's ever gotten any!”
Jasna stopped in her tracks to listen to the rest of the conversation.
Kayleigh! That's not nice!” Mary chided.
Jasna's sweet!” Lana added. “You shouldn't disrespect her like that!”
No, that's not what I meant!” Kayleigh amended hastily. “I just meant that she looks and acts like an old-fashioned lady. Almost like a grandma. She's kind and helps anyone who needs her, but – much like a nun I imagine – she doesn't seem to even think about sex!”
Jasna snorted in amusement, and continued on her way.
You know... I have no idea if that's true! She hasn't really talked about herself. Maybe she really is a nun,” Mary murmured.
A search for Richard yielded a group of men also lamenting the lack of sex.
What I wouldn't give to pound some pussy right now!” A man – Jasna didn't remember his name – roared in frustration.
I understand,” Edward, the businessman, sympathized.
I normally would never consider it, but all the women here are so frosty that I'm half considering raping one of them! I won't, of course,” he quickly reassured the rest of the men.
Jasna looked around to make sure no one was watching her watch them, and then got comfortable leaning up against a wall to listen and wait until the subject changed.
Someone laughed.
It's not funny!” The not really a rapist burst out defensively.
Sorry, I wasn't laughing to be mean,” Chris informed him. “I was laughing because I know exactly how you feel!”
Apparently someone was smirking, because suddenly he was receiving the third degree.
Why are you so smug?!” Chris demanded.
No reason,” James purred, pretty much announcing that he had some juicy news to impart.
Riiiight,” Chris stated, obviously not believing him.
Alright, no need to twist my arm!” James laughed, and Jasna could tell that he meant this figuratively. “I damn near decided to kill myself rather than go the next five years without sex, and then – one time when almost everyone was sleeping – I found Jasna in the lounge. She was crocheting something, but looked up at me with this understanding smile. Suddenly, I realized that she looked soft and cuddly and perfect for playing in bed with. So I asked her.”
And she said yes?!” The first – extremely frustrated – man asked incredulously.
Not exactly,” James said with a tone of amusement. “She held out her arms and asked me to carry her to bed.”
Well...” Edward murmured speculatively. “Was she any good?”
Actually, I was surprised,” James admitted. “I was prepared to be satisfied with a quick romp, but she was ready to play for hours! I frickin' pulled a muscle in my thigh!”
Ah... so that's why you were limping the other day,” Chris remarked with sudden clarity.
Jasna decided that their conversation was taking too long, so she crept a few feet back down the corridor, and then started singing a nonsense tune as she walked towards the lounge. She pretended not to hear them tell each other to shut up because she was coming.
Hey guys. Anyone seen Richard? I'm told he's probably the best choice for fixing a pipe in the Hydroponics bay.”
They all shook their heads. “Nope.”
Too bad,” Jasna muttered, and then turned to leave. By a stroke of sheer luck, Richard was just coming into the lounge. “Hey! I was looking for you!”
Really?” Richard replied with a puzzled tilt to his head.
Yep, there's a pipe that needs fixing in Hydroponics.”
No problem!” Richard said, and then turned and left.
Jasna? Are you busy?”
Jasna looked the man over, assuming that he was the one who had confessed to considering raping someone. “I'm sorry, I'm lousy with names...”
Eric.”
Hi Eric; can I help you with something?” Jasna asked with a patient smile.
Uh... yeah... Follow me,” Eric beckoned.
Jasna shrugged, then smiled. “Sure.”
Uh Jasna,” James gained her attention. “Can I talk to you for a moment?”
Sorry James, Eric says he needs my help. We'll talk later, okay?” Jasna deferred him.
But it's important,” he insisted.
Okay. Eric, can you wait here a moment?” Jasna asked. Eric nodded grumpily.
James guided Jasna far enough down the corridor that they had a bit of privacy. “Jasna... Eric doesn't really need your help with anything. He just wants...” James sighed. “Listen, I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend.”
Jasna smiled. “That's sweet, but no. I'm not looking for a boyfriend.
But we're so good together!” James protested.
We still can be,” Jasna assured him. “Just not as an official couple.”
Why not?” James wondered.
Jasna pressed her lips together and twisted them side to side as she considered what to say. Nothing seemed like a gentle enough explanation, and her prolonged silence angered him.
Fine! I get it...” he stated petulantly, and then walked away.
Jasna spotted Eric trying to subtly watch them, and waved. He walked over to her.
Everything okay?” He asked in concern.
Mmmhmm,” Jasna nodded with a smile, but concern for James showed in her eyes.
Eric gestured for her to walk with him, and then led her to his room. Once they were inside his room with the door shut, he studied her uncertainly. She was wearing a black skirt – not crocheted – and a cream colored, long-sleeved, crocheted sweater. She really did look like an old-fashioned or highly religious lady.
What do you need help with?” Jasna asked.
I can't think of anyway to say this without being crude, so I'll just say it. I need sex! Jasna... can I fuck you?”
Jasna smiled encouragingly. “It might help if you took off my clothes first.”
He really hadn't expected her to agree so easily, and his expression showed it. Without a word, he stepped closer to her, placed his hands on her waist, then slowly slid them up to remove her shirt. Jasna raised her arms above her head to help him.
She rubbed her breasts, massaging them lightly, which prompted Eric to reach around behind her and unhook her bra. She dropped her bra to the floor, and then held one breast out to him in invitation.
Secretly, she was self-conscious. Her breasts looked big and impressive while she was fully clothed, but when she was naked, they hung like udders. She was always afraid that men would be turned off by her breasts, but surprisingly, they all seemed to like playing with them.
She arched her back and tilted her head as she moaned.
He emitted a breathy groan. “Part of me wants to play with you all night, but the rest of me can think of nothing but gratification. I'm afraid that I'm not going to last very long.”
She hummed in thought for a moment, and then unzipped his pants. His rigid shaft sprang free, and she admired it's slim length for a few moments as she fondled him.
Sit on the bed,” she suggested.
He complied mostly because she pushed gently on his chest causing him to back up until he almost fell onto the bed. Once he was seated, she took hold of his hands, and guided them to her breasts.
You're going to have to hold onto these. Keep a firm grip,” she ordered as she positioned his shaft in the valley between her breasts. She was ample enough that they formed a circle around his shaft. Satisfied that he held her breasts together, she placed her hands on the bed on ether side of him, and used them as leverage to move her breasts up and down his length. Her whole body moved as she pleasured him.
His eyes practically rolled back into his head, announcing how close to heaven he felt he was. Jasna established a good rhythm, then bent her head so that she could suck on him each time he poked through the top of her breasts.
He tried to be quiet, but it felt too good. He knew he was going to lose it any second, and his cries got louder. Jasna intuitively knew he was right there, and she sucked on him with extra vigor for a moment. He immediately started to spew into her mouth, and she wrinkled her nose at the taste. A devious thought occurred to her, and she mentally grinned.
The moment he was done, he flopped onto the bed and panted. Jasna climbed on top of him, nuzzled his neck for a moment, and then kissed him. She let his cum dribble into his mouth.
He was so startled that he swallowed it and then pushed her away slightly.
Ugh! You did not just do that!”
Jasna laughed. “My motto is that if you put it into my mouth, I put it into yours. Here, I'll give you something to get rid of the taste.”
She removed her skirt, bloomers, and panties, and then straddled his face. He was tempted to refuse, but quickly decided not to offend the only woman who might let him fuck her from time to time. He slid his tongue into her, surprised that she tasted so sweet.
She tried to hold still as he ate her, but she kept squirming. She slapped both hands over her mouth to cover the loud sounds she couldn't suppress. Just when she was sure she was about to orgasm, he rolled her onto her back.
I can't believe I'm ready again so soon!” He stated, and then plunged inside her. He was still fully clothed except for his exposed shaft.
Jasna grunted in pleasure. “Oh! Yes... harder! Bang into me!”
She was still hovering on the edge of climax, and his rough pounding of her well-lubricated hole felt just about perfect.
Eric – having recently ejaculated – found he had the stamina to last for close to an hour. The best part, in his opinion, was that Jasna got incredibly tight just before an orgasm hit. After the second one, he paused a moment to shed his clothes and then reposition. Now, she was on her side, and he was on his side behind her. He held her leg up with his hand as he resumed his vigorous thrusting.
She hugged a pillow to her face to muffle the cries. “Ah! Ah! Ah!”
One of her hands suddenly remembered that she now had access to her clitoris, and she took advantage of this. Her cries grew louder and louder until she was almost sobbing from how good it felt.
Oh God!” Eric called out. “I'm gonna cum!”
A moment later, his movements became jerky as he grunted repeatedly. She felt his hot cum fill her, and giggled happily.
What?” He wondered curiously.
I love feeling that!”
Mmm...” Eric murmured. “Now I need a nap...”
Me too,” Jasna agreed.

*****

Jasna woke up before Eric, and slipped from his clingy embrace. She dressed, and then headed to her room to grab her robe before going to the shower room. This time, a sign on the door announced that it was occupied by women.
Good morning,” Mary greeted.
Is it morning?” Jasna joked with a grin. It was one of the long standing puns; they all greeted each other by referencing a time of day, despite the fact that there was no day or night on the ship.
It is to me,” Mary laughed.
Then good morning,” Jasna returned the pleasantry.
I'm glad you're here!” Lana announced in relief. “I wanted to give this back to you. I washed it really well...”
Jasna accepted her menstrual cup back from Lana. Sharing one was something most women would never consider, but almost none of them had thought to bring menstrual supplies, and those that had had run out by now. Jasna had found Lana crying in the shower room not too long ago, and naturally asked what was wrong. Lana had confessed that her flow was always so heavy that she had to wear the most absorbent tampons available, only now she had nothing, and didn't know what to do.
Jasna told her about her cup, and offered to let her borrow it. Lana was so relieved that she agreed without caring about the ick factor.
What's that?” Kayleigh asked.
Jasna smiled – she almost always smiled – and explained it to her. “This is a menstrual cup. It goes in the vagina to catch the blood, and then can be emptied out as needed. It's reusable so it can last for years.”
Nice!” Kayleigh stated appreciatively. “I ended up cutting a few inches off the bottom of my robe to use as cloth pads.”
Dana blushed and looked at the floor. “I don't suppose you'd let me borrow that...”
Jasna nodded, and then handed it to her. She briefly explained how to fold it for easy insertion and then gave a few tips on how to get it to open up correctly so that it wouldn't leak. The rest of the women averted their eyes to give Dana a bit of privacy as she tried it. It took her a couple of minutes, but finally, she had it in correctly.
I wish I'd known about this sooner,” Dana grumbled. “I ended up using my spare underwear, and it still leaked through to my pants...”
Jasna smiled sympathetically. “Sorry... I hooked my friends on this device a long time ago, and so now I tend to assume that every woman has one.”
Kayleigh looked like she just had a brilliant idea. “Between my cloth pads and your cup, the 10 of us should be able to get through our periods by sharing.”
Unless we all synchronize...” Mary pointed out solemnly.
That'd suck!” Lana blurted out.
Jasna laughed. “Yes, but could you just imagine the poor men! For three or for days at a time, they'd have to deal with 10 murderous bitches!”
All the women laughed at that.
Are you due to have yours soon?” Dana asked as she realized that she was using Jasna's cup and Jasna might actually need it.
Jasna shook her head. “No... my cycle has always been irregular, and I've only gotten it once since we've been stranded. If I get it the next time I should – based on calculations from when I actually am regular for a couple months – I will get it in about a week and a half.
Ok,” Dana nodded with a relieved sigh.
The women finished washing up, got dressed, and then wandered to the kitchen area – apparently called a galley on a ship – to find something to eat.
I'm surprised that we aren't all losing weight having to eat this unappetizing crap!” Lana growled. Her accent had mellowed in order to fit in, but was still there.
It's not so bad,” Mary reminded her. “We could have nothing but protein bars and powdered vitamins...”
Jasna shuddered. “Thank God for small miracles!”
As it turned out, most of the men were already eating, sitting at the long tables in groups. Jasna and Kayleigh joined Matt, and Mary sat next to Lawrence, Dave, and another man. Everyone chatted pleasantly as they ate. This was not to imply that everyone got along, but it had been agreed early on that if two people didn't like each other, they both keep their mouths shut.
Just as almost everyone was finished eating, Dave launched himself to his feet, and slammed his hands down on the table.
You can't talk to her like that!” Dave shouted in outrage.
Take it easy,” the apparent offender held out his hands soothingly. “I was just asking her a simple question.”
That wasn't a simple question, that was harassment,” Lawrence pointed out, for once not sarcastically.
It was not!”
Jasna got to her feet and walked up behind them. “Something wrong?”
Gordon just made an offense comment to Mary,” Dave explained, still highly agitated.
I didn't mean it to be offensive,” Gordon defended, but his tone made it clear that he was just covering his ass now that someone had called him on his behavior. He was often making rude and offensive comments, and seemed to delight in doing so.
Mary stood up and glared him in the eyes. “I would never have sex with you!”
You're such a prissy bitch! Too good for me, eh? Why? I bet you're spreading it for both of them!” Gordon spit out in disgust.
I am not!” Mary denied hotly, shoving her ring in his face. “For your information, I have a long standing relationship with a woman I love. I do not have sex with men!”
Jasna felt rather than saw a ripple of disappointment go through all the men. Mary – with her long blond hair, blue eyes, and tiny body was hands down the most attractive woman on the ship.
Jasna placed a hand on Gordon's shoulder before he could leap to his feet and shoot his scathing remark at her. “Calm down. Anything you say is just going to make things worse.”
Gordon brushed her hand aside and got to his feet to look Jasna in the eye. “Calm down?! How am I supposed to do that?! There's absolutely nothing on this ship I can use for stress relief! I'm getting to the point where I just want to start beating on people with whatever I can find!”
Jasna gave him a look of sympathy. “I understand, but obviously you can't do that.” She placed her hand on his arm again because she usually could soothe people with her energy.
He responded by pushing her. She fell to the ground, her skirt exposing her legs up to her knees. Lawrence got to his feet and both he and Dave closed in on Gordon to intervene if they had to.
Don't touch me unless you plan to let me take my stress out on you!” He yelled, clenching his fists in an attempt to contain his inexplicable rage.
She studied him for a moment. “If I do, will you promise not to harass any of the other women?”
He looked surprised, and then felt his rage explode. “Don't think you can play games with me! I do not tolerate anyone messing with me!” He slapped her once to emphasize his point.
She pressed one hand to the stinging on her cheek, gesturing for Dave and Lawrence to stay back, then held the other out to him. “I'm not playing games.”
Still not quite believing her, Gordon pulled her to her feet, and nearly crushed her wrist in his hand. She could feel the intensity of his anger and frustration pouring off of him in waves.
Wait a minute!” Lawrence protested. “This is definitely harassment! We can't allow –”
Shut up!” Gordon roared, still staring Jasna in the eyes. “If you promise to satisfy me whenever I want and refuse to let anyone else touch you, then I promise not to harass anyone.”
I promise,” Jasna vowed without hesitation. “And so long as you keep your word, I'll keep mine.”
Good,” Gordon stated, and then dragged her to her room – which was bigger than his, but not by much.
Poor Jasna!” Kayleigh lamented. “We have to stop him!”
He's an asshole, and we should kick his ass!” Lana added.
Lawrence, who had – without any formal discussion – been more or less elected their leader, shook his head. “Jasna, in her own way, is trying to keep the peace. I think she realizes that if we fight him, he'll just escalate until we have no choice but to declare war on him. I think she can handle him.”
Dave reluctantly nodded in agreement. “Yeah. I think she knows exactly how to keep him calm.”
James and Eric and a few others mumbled that they concurred. This was nearly half the men, which wasn't enough for an official majority ruling.
Wait...” Mary almost whispered, and then cleared her throat. “Why aren't you concerned? Don't you understand that he is about to rape her?”
Lawrence took a deep breath as he considered what to say. Finally, he sighed. “Because... I know for a fact that Jasna is good in bed and can handle men. She agreed to his proposal willingly, and then followed him willingly. Anything we do to go against the deal they made is just going to cause more trouble than we know how to deal with. It's not like we can just toss him into the brig for the next 5 years, and even if we did, we'd all have to take turns bringing him food and water and escorting him to the toilets and shower. Even then, I doubt he cooperate.”
Mary sighed. “Fine! We'll try it this way, but if he hurts Jasna, I expect us all to band together and enforce the law! We may not be on Earth, but we are still American citizens! Actions still have consequences!”
Lawrence nodded. “I agree.”
Doug arched an eyebrow, and attempted to lighten the mood. “So... exactly how do you know that she's good in bed?”
Lawrence laughed. “A gentleman does not kiss and tell!”
Who ever said you were a gentleman!” Doug teased.
Dave gave Lawrence a funny look. “And here I thought it was just me that had discovered that little secret.”
Matt snorted. “Then you haven't been listening very well! I've heard a lot of guys talk about how good she is!”
Oh my god! Seriously?” Kayleigh asked, her hands covering her cheeks. “And here I thought she was one of those women that never had sex!”
Lana rubbed her chin, lost in speculative thought. “I guess she's been protecting us women from the very beginning, and we didn't even know it!”
What do you mean?” Dana wondered, puzzled.
Think about it,” Lana stated. “I'm saving myself for marriage. Mary's a lesbian. You and pretty much all the other women are married or have boyfriends... There's almost no one willing to have sex with the guys. I now clearly see that Jasna has been doing so in order to keep them from pestering us.”
I see...” Dana murmured.
James laughed. “You make it sound like she's simply performing some duty or something! Like she just lies on her back and lets us do whatever we want while she thinks about something she'd rather be doing. It's not like that at all!”

*****

Gordon wasn't in the mood to take his time. He wanted to feel better as soon as possible, so – the moment her door was closed – he pushed her up against the wall, lifted her skirt, and slid her panties to the side.
Jasna grunted as he rammed into her, and mentally shook her head at the irony. Today was the one day she hadn't worn her bloomers because they needed to be washed. Therefore, they weren't in the way. I wonder what he would have done if they were?
She settled one leg over his hip, and squeezed his buttocks with her hands. “Ah! Ah! Ah!”
Far sooner than he wanted, he buried himself deep and filled her. She sighed almost silently in disappointment as he rested his head on her shoulder.
Hmm...” he murmured, thrusting slowly. He continued to thrust until he realized that he was fortunate enough to keep going.
Guiding her other leg over his hip, he carried her to her bed. Rather than set her on her back, he decided to lay on his, using his hands to help her bounce as she sat on him.
Jasna grinned, and quickly bunched her skirt up so that she could reach her clitoris. She wore her black blouse, and a blue skirt. It wasn't crocheted, but it did have plenty of ultra-feminine ruffles on it.
Gordon took advantage of her distraction to unbutton her blouse and push her bra up until her breasts were hanging free. He fondled them roughly causing Jasna to moan.
She started to quake and knew it wouldn't be long before she shook with orgasm. A squeal emerged from her throat. She tried to suppress it, but a moment later, her head fell back and her mouth opened. Had anyone been outside her door, they would've clearly heard her screaming her pleasure.
She slumped onto Gordon after her orgasm faded. He chuckled in amusement.
Don't think you're done already,” he warned her, and then rolled her over onto her back.
I'd be disappointed if I was,” she confessed between breathy pants.
He thrust into her almost lazily as he concentrated on her breasts. He found them fascinating and sucked on her nipples like a vacuum.
She moaned, her inner muscles clenching tightly.
Mmm,” he moaned. “I like that.”
Considering that he had started out looking for near instant gratification, he now was surprised to find he wanted the opposite. He made love to her – or at least something very close to it – for hours until they were both utterly exhausted. Holding her to him possessively, they both fell asleep.
Later on, Jasna slipped out of bed, changed into clean clothes, and then took her yarn and hook to the lounge. As she suspected, it was empty. She chose the comfiest chair, and settled down to work on her current favorite pattern.
About a half an hour later, a good 15 people entered the lounge. Jasna gathered from the chatter that they planned to start a new role-playing adventure, but they all fell silent when they saw her. She smiled at them warmly.
Mary got to her knees in front of her, and took hold of her hands. “Are you okay? Did he hurt you?”
I'm fine,” Jasna assured her. “Thank you for your concern, but I'm really not hurt.”
Mary sighed in relief. “I'm glad to hear that.”
Jasna decided to change the subject. “You know... we have a powerful cell tower here, right?”
Mary frowned, puzzled by the subject. “Yes.”
I got to thinking the other day while I was looking for Richard to fix the pipe in Hydroponics, why don't we all exchange cell numbers? That's why they put a tower on this ship after all, so that the crew could easily communicate with each other. We should really take advantage of it.” Jasna pulled her phone out of her pocket.
That's a great idea!” Matt agreed enthusiastically, pulling his phone out.
Jasna slowly told him her number and then asked him to text her his name so that she could add him to her contacts. Several others did the same, and then spent time exchanging phone numbers before pocketing their phones.
Do you want to join us?” Lana asked, referring to their game.
I'd love to!” Jasna grinned. Suddenly, her face turned greenish, and she slapped a hand over her mouth. Her stomach heaved a couple of times which prompted someone to hand her a small, empty trash bin.
She coated the bottom of the container, and then set the bin aside. “Hmm...” she murmured as she rested her hands on her stomach in an attempt to settle the queasiness. “Maybe not.”
What's wrong?” Kayleigh asked, echoed by several others.
Jasna shrugged. “No idea.”

Go To Part III 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and encourage everyone to comment... except spammers and bots. So, I am sorry that I have to require moderation, but I've now officially got 10 times more comments from spammers than real people. Thank you for your comment and have a happy day :-)

Charts and Readings

Choose