If you like what you read, consider donating to help me support my family.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

It's a Raffle!

My birthday is Friday October 7th. To celebrate, I am having a raffle - so to speak. Anybody who would like to win a nothing frilly but SIGNED copy of one of my short stories may enter the raffle by posting a link to their favorite short story on my blog to their facebook, and then let me know they did so by commenting here or on my blog. Each person may enter 1x per day. All entries must be posted by Sept. 30th so that I can draw the winner, and hopefully have it in the mail by 10/7.

For a much more detailed view of the rules, please see this post. And for those that don't have facebook, posting the link to your blog or other social platform is also acceptable, you just have to make sure to tell me.

Thanks, and have a happy day :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and encourage everyone to comment... except spammers and bots. So, I am sorry that I have to require moderation, but I've now officially got 10 times more comments from spammers than real people. Thank you for your comment and have a happy day :-)

Charts and Readings

Choose