If you like what you read, consider donating to help me support my family.

Friday, January 10, 2014

Always

It feels like I have loved you my entire life.

Not love like Romeo and Juliet

Love like a sister loves her brother.

I miss you every day

I wish for you only the best

I pray for your happiness

I dreamt about again the other night.

In my dream, everytime I have ever written a note to you in my diary, you knew.

You also responded to my notes by writing ones of your own.

So, in the dream, you gave me an envelope of responses

Reading them made me cry!

I was so happy!

I'll take that as a sign from the Gods that you are doing well :-)

Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and encourage everyone to comment... except spammers and bots. So, I am sorry that I have to require moderation, but I've now officially got 10 times more comments from spammers than real people. Thank you for your comment and have a happy day :-)

Charts and Readings

Choose