If you like what you read, consider donating to help me support my family.

Monday, July 1, 2013

Visual Aid

I am dying to post the chapter that I plan to post next (from my story The Lightstones - Chapter 15). It is completely written except for the last 3 or 4 paragraphs - Which REFUSE to be written, grr! Anyway, I wanted to hold off posting this until AFTER I posted the chapter, but since it's taking so long to finish, I figured I'd just post this first and let y'all wonder what the chapter is about :-D (Fyi, the scene this is a visual reference for IS done :-D )





No matter what I tried, I could not get all of the videos to be the same size, preferably big, lol! Oh well. So tell me, which one is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and encourage everyone to comment... except spammers and bots. So, I am sorry that I have to require moderation, but I've now officially got 10 times more comments from spammers than real people. Thank you for your comment and have a happy day :-)

Charts and Readings

Choose