If you like what you read, consider donating to help me support my family.

Friday, September 14, 2012

Pug Vs Mastiff

I grew up with pugs. My family bred them on a very small scale, and I love pugs more than any other breed. One of the things I didn't know until much later is that pugs are supposedly mini Mastiffs, much in the same way that a poodle is a big dog, but there is a mini and a toy version.

 Black pugs are my favorite because they are surprisingly quieter :-D
But Fawn pugs are just adorable too!



Now I'll post pictures of mastiffs. You'll be able to see how they are so cute and so big, lol!


Oh squeal! I totally want a pair!!!

2 comments:

  1. Mastiff defiently wins.They may be a little hard to feed,and clean up,but they have HUGE heart.As said often Mastiff's are the gentle giants of the dog world!:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I grew up raising pugs but I would LOVE to have a pair of mastiffs to cuddle with on a cold night :-)

      Delete

I welcome and encourage everyone to comment... except spammers and bots. So, I am sorry that I have to require moderation, but I've now officially got 10 times more comments from spammers than real people. Thank you for your comment and have a happy day :-)

Charts and Readings

Choose